My Online Diary
Welcome To My Blog
ABOUT
ENTRY
LINKS
FACEBOOK
Myself
Wanna know me?
Assalamualaikum W.B.T... I'm a big girl. I overthink of every little thing. I dream big. I really don't care about a lot of things but when I do care, I care too much
THE END
Monday, December 2, 2013 • 7:26 PM •
0 comments
Being in a relationship is not about
kissing...
hugging...
dating...
It is totally about being with someone who makes you happy that no one will
Sheqien_Eqien
Monday, December 2, 2013 • 7:26 PM •
0 comments
Being in a relationship is not about
kissing...
hugging...
dating...
It is totally about being with someone who makes you happy that no one will
PAST
•
FUTURE
A girl that search for a happiness in the sight of Allah.
KLIK
FOLLOW
DASHBOARD
kereta mewah
Blogger pames
Kawen
beloved (Mohd Atiq Juwaidi)
laptop pink
Cintaku milikmu Sayang
Sayang awak sangat2 "My Mr.Arrogant.. :)
Saya hanya milik awak sayang....
Aloloo..comelnye..miss u so much sayang..
Aku Diduga Lagi